Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Wednesday:

Hello again ^^
So now I´ll do my first exact entry here. =)
This is my day til half past 5PM:

I had to get up at 6AM.
Til half past 6AM I was in the bath to wash me and style my hair and so on. xD
6:32AM: I walked to the bus station very slowly and talked with a friend there til the bus arrived.
7:15AM til 12:15AM I was in school to do some Comenius activities. After it a teacher have driven me to my city.
As I was at home I ate 3 coockies or so.
Then at ca. 1PM I went with my mum shopping and after this we visited my uncle, cause he had birthday.
After drinking coffee I took this video with the snow and so on. xD
And now I´m sitting in our living-room with my laptop and write this text .P
Well I think I will go to bed at 11PM or so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment