Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Sunday:


On Sunday I slept til 11AM, then I got up and went to the bath. 12AM I´ve eaten lunch with my mum. We had Fish with potatoes and red cabbage.


After this I´ve done things for school and the rest of the day I relaxed very nice. 3PM it was coffee-time and I´ve eaten "Kaaskung". It´s a cake baken with a sort of white cheese and so on. I´ve a picture of it here.




In the evening I watched TV and was in the internet to talk with my friends Maria, Basti, Max and Raphael in icq.


At 11PM I went to bed.



My Monday:


I had to get up at 6AM, then I went to the bath, styled my hair and so on. I also had the same procedure like every schoolday. Then we had 7 lessons and after this comenius club.


At 4PM I was at home and I´ve filmed how the people in Gruenhain are pushing snow away from the street. See it on the film. :)





And after filming this I watched TV and relaxed, because this day was very long and so on.
I went to bed at 12PM although I was very tired.


My Tuesday:


I had to get up at 6AM. Followed by the same procedure like every day I was in school for 7 lessons [really boring] and then half past 2PM I was at home. For 5 minutes I spent there, then I had to go to the mainstreet to wait for my taxi. I was driven to a workshop where you learn to work with "Photoshop" professional. The course was til 6Pm and then the taxi have driven me to my home. So I was half past 7Pm at home. The rest of this day I was in the internet, watched TV and have done things for school.


I really enjoyed this course, because we learn to take Photos very professional. The teacher tells us very much tips to take photos with some special effects and so on. :)


At 11PM I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment